Sunday, January 22, 2023

Who are you?

Good morning from Acapulco. I'm so glad that you're following my blog! I love reading your comments; however most of them are from "Anonymous" so it's sometimes hard to figure out who I'm talking to. Here are the steps to change your name from "Anonymous." Click on "Enter Comment." (Do not click on "publish") In that same window (directly above “Enter Comment”) you'll see the words “Comment as: Anonymous.” Anonymous is the default setting. Click on the little arrow/triangle to get more options. Click on Name/URL and type in your name. Then click “CONTINUE.” This way I can know who is commenting. Thank you! 

PS This is last night's sunset from our balcony as we sailed out of Zihuatanejo.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Check out this website https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/details/9156462 and you can see exactly where in the ocean the Insignia is at any time. Cool, huh?

      Delete
  2. Jan & Ronnie! We miss you so much but I am so glad you had the chance of your lives to have this special trip.
    Wonderful pictures and I can't imagine the sunsets!
    Love, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gloria! I'm glad you found my blog. Yes, we've seen some beautiful sunsets for sure!

    ReplyDelete