Thursday, January 19, 2023

Where in the world am I??

Below is a map of the first part of our trip. Hopefully I can get a full map later.

I may have enlarged it too much to fit; if so I will try making it smaller. We'll be stopping in each of these ports for various lengths of time, but even if more than one day we will always sleep on the ship.

Notice that we will be crossing time zones 24 times! Between the clock in our room, the TV, our watches and our computers, it's no wonder we're already confused about what time it is.


2 comments:

  1. It’s pretty amazing how well this map shows up on my little iPhone screen. I have now figured out the view is much better if the phone screen is horizontal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm waiting on the ship to send me a digital map of our entire itinerary. I will post after I receive it.

      Delete